Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Study for multiple exams part 1


Study for multiple exams part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: really it is my time management that I explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all at the same time I spread out my time beforehand. For example, if have a test Monday, and 2 test Tuesday then I will study for my Monday test Thursday and part o Friday. And part or Saturday, then my second Tuesday test on Saturday as well and part of Sunday, then Sunday night I can review for my Monday test because I already studied for it. When that test is over I can being reviewing for the other test.
My overall study method: I try to pull an all nightet how I’ve overcome and initial bad grade: if I received a low grade I probably knew it was coming because I didn’t prepare properly or I what I did wrong and sometime discuss with the teacher what I can do differently on the next exam or what they suggest I do for studying for next exam.
CHOOSE THE RIGHR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment